* Natural variation in colour from one piece of timber to the next can have a significant influence on the final colour visible through the transparent layer. This variation is to be expected when working with natural products. The palette of colours shown is used for demonstrative purposes only and cannot serve as a colour reference. Samples are recommended which can be requested directly or via one of our Sales team.
Colors according to the current colour palette available on 01.10.2017
1. Strip lock with 3 multi point locking system 2. Adjustable hinges ( 3 psc for the 78 mm leaf thickness and 4 psc for the 92 mm leaf thickness) 3. Anti- theft notch
4. Glass: Termo and sound insulation package tree chamber, four pane Glazing unit : 66 mm – for the 78 mm leaf thickness 80 mm – for the 92 mm leaf thickness
(a) O2 safety (STANDARD 78 mm) (b) Tempered glass with painted pattern (c) Noble gas
BOTTOM SEALING OF DOOR LEAF
5. Aluminium treshold with gasket a – Door open inwards b – Door open outwards
6. Milling Decorative milling is performed in the outer layer of the leaf from the outside and is an element of the leaf designe.
Available colours of decorative painting of external glass: